Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hysteria

I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick.
So, here I am, with a sore throat, runny nose, and nothing better to do than perch at home and blog.
Let's see, you'd expect I'd have something rather diverting and jocular to post in this thing seeing how I've drained the past few days just sitting at home. You'd think that was fairly enough thinking time for me.
You'd be surprised.
In fact, you'd be quite disheartened at the incapability of my habitually shrewd mind. 
Oh, Kacie, please put that adept vocabulary to use! You'd push, and alas, I would surely give in, for lack of better explanation.
Give me a break, people. I just woke from superb slumber, and this occasion I succeeded in grasping just a measly seven hours of sleep.
And oh, tomorrow I am obligated to return to that lovely school. One more thing, I will not be reminiscing school memoirs in this blog. There is nothing momentous about school, aside from education. But that should be quite evident, is it not?
Well, perhaps if you were a dolt. 
Now, let's talk business, Lenny. I'm not quite sure how often I will update this blog. See, I'm quite horrendous when it comes to commitment -- aheh. What's today, Sundeee? Bleh, I don't find myself lighthearted on Sundays. I'll most likely update this during the week, if I'm not caught up in the seemingly unending abyss of schoolwork. Alrighty, then. I shall return sometime during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment